Sunday 8 November 2009

Warpedhammer - It Was Great Fun

Well that wraps it up for the Warpedhammer material that I was able to source.

Warpedhammer The Comic ended prematurely. There are a lot more scripts that were written in advance, things that will probably never see the light of day such as 'Archie's Optician' (a 5 part arc).

Alas, Tiemen became very busy with Uni at the time, so it was unable to continue.

We served the Warhammer gaming community with a comic just for them.

Probably my greatest moment concerning the comic is a conversation a Games Workshop employee once had with me. A crowd of people were chatting in the shop and I was saying how I like webcomics. He recommended I read a comic he liked a lot, it was called 'Warpedhammer'.
My jaw dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment