Monday 16 November 2009

Plans For Next Issue...

We're sorting out and choreographing the final fight of the comic while we push on with issue five.

This one is gonna be a big 'un and I can announce here that the comic will end on issue six.

With  issue zero being a double lengther, we will have technically written 8 comics worth!

I'm really hoping you guys enjoy it. I know you can't please everyone, but we're really excited about what we're doing. Once it gets put out there, it belongs to the people.
I know that I've been disappointed with crossover titles before, but they just seemed to lack the ballsy brilliance that the originals had. In the case of many, just seeming utterly pointless. You can rest easy in knowing that the writers of this comic have that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment