Sunday 28 February 2010

Rumblings Of A New Beginning

Ladies and Gentleman, I have some interesting news that I will share with you now. Tiemen and I are back in touch! He is still very busy but has a section of time opening up where he feels like he would like to look at any new ideas I have for a script, and a possible Comic Therapy relaunch could of course be the end result. You never know...

I can tell you this much though. If I do relaunch Comic Therapy, it would be on a purely fun basis, with updates on this blog section here, as and when I want to, rather than a schedule to work to. That's because I have so many other things going on, and I would potentially have to work with other artists too, seeing as "T-Man" doesn't always have this amount of free time either.

Keep tuned in here and you won't miss it if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment