Sunday 3 January 2010

Honest Gaming Prose - New Blog

I've created a brand new blog called 'Honest Gaming Prose' or HGP for short. I explain the details of it on the blog itself, but you'll find content there from me reviewing games and writing articles and presenting it to you in as professional a manner as I can.

You can find the site here -> http://honestgamingprose.blogspot.com/

So if you're into your games, (and I don't just mean soley video games) then you might soon find something for you.

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. I should just add, that I'm not going to update on Robert-James-Freemantle whenever there's a new entry on Honest Gaming Prose. I'll let the blog itself do that, or else I'd end up writing everything twice.

    Or else I'd end up writing everything twice. :P

    ReplyDelete