Saturday 30 January 2010

DAK? Episode 5 Editing Commentary

I have to say, I really enjoyed editing Duz Andy Know Episode Five.

For the concept of the episode, I decided to be cheeky, so I sat Andy down and filmed his reaction to viewing episode Four for the first time ever. Afterwards I questioned him about it and then I suggested we try a little "game"...you'll see what game, but anyway, filming him watching the old episode and keeping it relevant presented a nice artistic challenge for me to get my teeth into.

I went for a really fast paced cut, with dissolves and crossfades aplenty. You'll find this pacing and style a little different to other episodes. I really like to add an element of diversity to the show sometimes. It keeps the show fresh and me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment