I have to say, I really enjoyed editing Duz Andy Know Episode Five.
For the concept of the episode, I decided to be cheeky, so I sat Andy down and filmed his reaction to viewing episode Four for the first time ever. Afterwards I questioned him about it and then I suggested we try a little "game"...you'll see what game, but anyway, filming him watching the old episode and keeping it relevant presented a nice artistic challenge for me to get my teeth into.
I went for a really fast paced cut, with dissolves and crossfades aplenty. You'll find this pacing and style a little different to other episodes. I really like to add an element of diversity to the show sometimes. It keeps the show fresh and me on my toes!
- (My Gaming Blog) 'Honest Gaming Prose' (11)
- AGE RPG Adventures (12)
- Animations From xtranormal.com (3)
- Articles (3)
- Cancer Research UK Advertising Campaign (1)
- Comic Therapy (4)
- Duz Andy Know? (147)
- Empirium (8)
- Gaming (418)
- Halloween/Hellraiser - Prognatus Quondam Iterum (20)
- Life On Rob (134)
- Miscellaneous Subjects (55)
- Politics: Making Things Right (3)
- The Curious World Of Pete (8)
- Their Fated Travels...(Animated Shorts) (6)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer Fan Fiction) (58)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer) Spoken Word Version (76)
- Warpedhammer The Comic (55)