I've designed (in a rough proposal stage) an advertising campaign package specifically for Cancer Research UK.
A series of posters and a video advert for use on television and the internet, all with the aim of drumming up awareness for this, my favourite charity.
It would concentrate on a specific theme to do with this charity and aim to be quite emotively engaging. That in turn would make it memorable.
I have mock up images for posters and the video advert prepped and ready to see.
I've contacted Cancer Research UK to ask advice on submission of such an idea and I'm awaiting a response to that.
In the meantime, if any of my readers have any contacts that they could speed the process up with or get this package looked at then it'd be for the benefit of everyone!
- (My Gaming Blog) 'Honest Gaming Prose' (11)
- AGE RPG Adventures (12)
- Animations From xtranormal.com (3)
- Articles (3)
- Cancer Research UK Advertising Campaign (1)
- Comic Therapy (4)
- Duz Andy Know? (147)
- Empirium (8)
- Gaming (418)
- Halloween/Hellraiser - Prognatus Quondam Iterum (20)
- Life On Rob (134)
- Miscellaneous Subjects (55)
- Politics: Making Things Right (3)
- The Curious World Of Pete (8)
- Their Fated Travels...(Animated Shorts) (6)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer Fan Fiction) (58)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer) Spoken Word Version (76)
- Warpedhammer The Comic (55)