Martin Garner and I decided to co-write an AGE module for use with our groups and share it with you guys.
Animal companions are plot centric to this module as is survival against nature as a central theme.
Hope you enjoy the opportunity to play a module that is a little different, where the land itself is as dangerous as any foe and hyper realistic survival elements come to the fore.
To save a version of this that you want, click file in the top left and choose a format to download.
See you at the table!
Please note, the version you can see isn't quite as well formatted as the version in my document page, but odd things happened via the share transition process.
- (My Gaming Blog) 'Honest Gaming Prose' (11)
- AGE RPG Adventures (12)
- Animations From xtranormal.com (3)
- Articles (3)
- Cancer Research UK Advertising Campaign (1)
- Comic Therapy (4)
- Duz Andy Know? (147)
- Empirium (8)
- Gaming (418)
- Halloween/Hellraiser - Prognatus Quondam Iterum (20)
- Life On Rob (134)
- Miscellaneous Subjects (55)
- Politics: Making Things Right (3)
- The Curious World Of Pete (8)
- Their Fated Travels...(Animated Shorts) (6)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer Fan Fiction) (58)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer) Spoken Word Version (76)
- Warpedhammer The Comic (55)