Monday 13 May 2013

800th Post!

Thanks to those of you who have subscribed to the blog so far. This is a message to announce my 800th post on here!

Yikes, what a long way to have come, with a blog that is really multi-faceted in its content.
The original idea (and one I've adhered to I think) was to make the blog be a collection of every project I put my name to, sort of an online portfolio if you like -

  • Handy for me to remember what I've made so far
  • Handy for you to follow everything I've ever done or ever will (or cherry pick of it)
  • Handy for anyone interested in hiring me for whatever function (see aforementioned multi-faceted nature)

So, thanks again, for reading this my 800th post. Here's to the next 800 projects...

RJF

(the list doesn't show up as 800, but there's 800 on file here at my end...silly silliness is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment