Since I was a young teen, I was speaking in a language unique to me and committing it to paper. A surreal free style of wordplay and out of control yet in control manipulation of the English language.
As the years rolled on I started to do it less. The pressures of life became what they were and I had less time to let my mind think in terms of this. But I have a real urge to get back to it, dang it! So that is what I am doing.
As of yesterday I have started to collect some of my old works together in front of me. From here I plan to carefully refine and finish them and add to them a number of new pieces until I have enough mad jottings to make a book, perhaps. Then an agent would be the next step.
I would however like to get much of it backed up by illustrations and alas I cannot draw well enough.
One hurdle at a time though, eh.
- (My Gaming Blog) 'Honest Gaming Prose' (11)
- AGE RPG Adventures (12)
- Animations From xtranormal.com (3)
- Articles (3)
- Cancer Research UK Advertising Campaign (1)
- Comic Therapy (4)
- Duz Andy Know? (147)
- Empirium (8)
- Gaming (418)
- Halloween/Hellraiser - Prognatus Quondam Iterum (20)
- Life On Rob (134)
- Miscellaneous Subjects (55)
- Politics: Making Things Right (3)
- The Curious World Of Pete (8)
- Their Fated Travels...(Animated Shorts) (6)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer Fan Fiction) (58)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer) Spoken Word Version (76)
- Warpedhammer The Comic (55)