Wednesday 23 February 2011

News On Book 4 - Nuln

With book 3 'Return To Altdorf' completed now (in both written and spoken word foms) my mind turns towards book 4, which will be chapter 24 of Their Fated Travels...
Oh and what travels they have been. When I think back to the gaming sessions that created these happenings, a fond feeling swells within me. These characters together like this are like old friends, let alone the players who play them!

Look out for book 4 'Nuln' - coming soon!

Oh and I should just mention, it would seem that YouTube has granted me the power to upload videos longer in length than 15 minutes. I think this may mean that I could contain whole chapters in single videos now...if this is the case, I shall attempt to do that. Bear in mind though that the YouTube upload space limit remains as 2GB per video - so regardless of how long it is, there's going to be a cap...

No comments:

Post a Comment