Monday 28 February 2011

The End In Sight!

With book 4 being in the focus for me right now, I can finally see the finish line on this project. The end is truly in sight. Book 4 (Nuln) is pretty much going to wrap things for the entire story. Note I say pretty much. There may be an epilogue that deals out some interesting exposition, but you know what I mean.

I'm really looking forward to bringing the project to a close. That's not to say that I am not enjoying it. It's just that finishing it is a satisfying feeling. Doing that will allow the new hungers inside of me to properly manifest too.

Don't worry, there will be a proper ending. It's not going to let you down like Lost did. Hehe, but that's because with real nature like this - there's always the chance for a return series.

I know that this is the end run (however long it will be) because we the players at the table having wrapped things up haven't been meeting to play WHFRP for months now.

There's nothing left to do but plan for our next RPG sessions. We're going to be playing Dark Heresy by the way. Not that we plan to have THAT written up into an adventure like TFT was (and then voice recorded on youtube too...) No that certainly doesn't seem a likely thing to happen. But I will perhaps let you know how those sessions go...If I don't get tempted to start fleshing it out...writing it...

So until the final curtain draws to its close, I want to say, I hope you enjoy the rest of our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment