As a writer I am in a position that is giving me a headache.
I'm trying to pitch this comic script for Halloween & Hellraiser crossover (a what if story), I've got agents interested so far, even got hold of Clive Barker to make it happen, but the response from his end is that Hellraiser work has an exclusive contract signed to Boom! Studios. So before he looks any further into it he wants me to get permission on the Halloween side. Now let me tell you, that is proving tough!
I have the added problem too that Halloween comics are released exclusively elsewhere! So I would need to foster an agreement between various rights holders or encourage a two company collaboration.
I personally like the sound of the latter. Imagine getting two great companies to work together on putting out a memorable piece of comic book horror fiction for a simple 6 issue run.
So, the project is stalled in the red tape business right now, but if we can find a way through that I will be delighted to present the work to you all.
Here's keeping fingers crossed...toes too.
- (My Gaming Blog) 'Honest Gaming Prose' (11)
- AGE RPG Adventures (12)
- Animations From xtranormal.com (3)
- Articles (3)
- Cancer Research UK Advertising Campaign (1)
- Comic Therapy (4)
- Duz Andy Know? (147)
- Empirium (8)
- Gaming (418)
- Halloween/Hellraiser - Prognatus Quondam Iterum (20)
- Life On Rob (134)
- Miscellaneous Subjects (55)
- Politics: Making Things Right (3)
- The Curious World Of Pete (8)
- Their Fated Travels...(Animated Shorts) (6)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer Fan Fiction) (58)
- Their Fated Travels...(Warhammer) Spoken Word Version (76)
- Warpedhammer The Comic (55)