Tuesday 25 September 2012

Win 'Purge The Unclean' Book Dark Heresy! Competition

Welcome to the blog folks!

You're turned in to the blog version of the video. While you're here why not check out some of the other content I've done over the last while?

Leave a comment on here to gain a bonus entry to the competition, telling me why you should win the book - and don't forget to let me know who you are on YouTube!

Good luck everyone, prize draw 10th October. Winner will be notified via YouTube.




3 comments:

  1. You both seem like some sort of heretics! And you know what we do with heretics, so hand over the book, and we might go easy on you :D

    YouTube name:
    pretrno6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sited in a bomb that is going to burn the whole world in hellfire if I get up. You guys need to distract me with some cool adventures. Maybe this is going to give the world some more days. Don't worry, the world is still going to burn and the emperor don't give a frak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won, so you need to get your address to me. pm it on YouTube if you want

      Delete