Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Steampunk RPG Exclusives

I can reveal here that two of our gaming group have been working on a steampunk setting RPG based in the late 1920's.
I have been giving my creative consultancy and alpha test stage feedback from the one session of it I have playtested thus far and I will look forward to many more opportunities to further explore this actually creative new game.

It is not often that you get to play an RPG where you can truly say, "This is new, this is innovative". But I am going to have to say, that it does indeed apply here.

More news when they're ready to announce, but I can tell you that this blog will have all of the exclusive reveals for it, throughout its development - so keep your eyes in this place. Also, if you are not already subscribed to the blog's feed, get onto to it! What are you waiting for?  :D

Oh and on last thing, I can exclusively reveal it's name: Empirium

No comments:

Post a Comment