Sunday 20 June 2010

Turning 30

As of today, I am 30 years old. It all seems like a dream.
Towards the end of last year I decided to turn my life's direction around, to change from a life of privacy over my creations to one of openess and sharing. Yes, I had created a lot before and most of that is not on here. Maybe one day?
I have written a lot of music for example. I'm quite a good singer too and can hold a tune on a guitar.

Something changed last year though. Maybe it was the impending three zero coming up fast or who knows? All I know is that I made this blog to start recording the journey of my creative output process. This in turn inspired me to continue with the projects I was on.
Of late I have been busy with Duz Andy Know? and Their Fated Travels...both the written form (currently on chapter 16) and the spoken word version!
There are so many other things that I would love to do though.
I haven't abandoned my cancer research advertising ideas for example. I'm waiting for the right opportunity to arise where I might present them best.
The Hellraiser/Halloween comic script is indeed complete, but still I wait to see an artist about putting some demo pages together for me. Then a pitch pack of some punch can be produced!

It is fun to be able to record my deeds here. As you have no doubt seen, my output of work has been quite good. I intend to take that further though, depending on how busy my life gets over the next few...

This was just a message to touch base with those who are following me, to actually speak to you for a change rather than just update you on things like I often do. Yes, I know I do write ups with insight into projects and whatever, but this is a message unconnected with that. This is a message about me.

Take care guys and see you soon.

RJF

No comments:

Post a Comment